Monday, January 30, 2012

I am the Moon

The song is actually called 'You are the Sun' by Sara Groves, but in it I am reminded that I am the moon, meant to reflect the Light.
She has some other awesome songs too. For being part of the contemporary Christian music circle, I feel her songs are typically profound and exceptionally beautiful.
This is one of my favorites, and a few others that have had great meaning to me over the course of my Christian life. Hope you enjoy. After listening to a few of these today, especially 'You are the Sun', I am reminded to turn my face to Him and shine!
Ignore the poor quality video for 'You are the Sun', the words are what carries the power!

 

Here is another one that I love, 'Painting Pictures of Egypt'.


 

And one more, another of my very favorites. 
Fills me with all sorts of passion toward intercession 
and acts of justice! It's called 'When the Saints'.


No comments: