My day consisted of several wonderfully fun points. I would like to share a few of them.
1. Getting my girls up and dressed and fed by 7:45am and to the babysitter. (whoa, it was an intense ride)
2. Drove a rickety old van all the way to Windsor, MO singing IHOP songs to myself acapella. (radio not working)
3. Participated and won almost all my bids in an Amish flower auction. (my first auction ever)
4. Made it home in time to get dinner on the table by 5pm. (whew, it was a stretch)
5. Watched a prophetic news update from Rick Joyner with Ken.
6. Watch a Hermie & Wormie movie with the girls.
7. Called a friend to tell her she and her family can come stay a week with us, so excited! (it may be the last time I see her for a long while since we are moving - the Lord is so good to orchestrate such things)
As if that weren't enough excitement for one day, I still have bath time planned for my girls (which is always so much fun these days) and possibly baking some cookies.
One of my fondest memories from the day - getting to talk to an Amish man about the House of Prayer in Kansas City and have him be genuinely interested in how it worked. We talked about the importance of the Word, the importance of raising our children well and the importance of the Spirit of adoption. We were totally on the same page, it was so cool! He even said he would like to see the prayer room some day. It was neat.