Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1

As of yet, there is not much to report on the fast itself. I have not begun to feel the stretch, the pull, the lack of social media or sugar.

However, I am trying to limit my 'media' exposure in general, and yet I woke up this morning and without thinking spent over an hour reviewing kids learning game apps for the Kindle.

After an hour of that, I thought to myself, huh, I guess that sort of counts as media, and then I put the games away. Although I do love testing games designed for 4 & 5 year olds. I'm so darn good at 'em!

Then I thought about browsing the internet for ideas for our upcoming homeschool kick off next week, but then I realized that was more media.

I guess I may be more addicted to media than I thought. This fast is going to be good for me. I think I will find at the end of it that I have a lot more time than I thought I had.

The rest of today will be dedicated to crafts, laundry and rest.....but not necessarily in that order.

No comments: