Friday, March 2, 2012

2012 Reading List

Now that I am out of the 'sickly' trimester, I have rediscovered my love for reading. So when I saw my post from last summer on what I had planned to read, I gave it a quick peek and decided to make a new one for this year. Not only a list for summer reading, but goals for the whole year.

Here is what I've come up with so far.

Already Consumed (done reading):
The Fall of Lucifer - Wendy Alek
The First Judgement - Wendy Alek
Son of Perdition - Wendy Alek

Currently Consuming (in the middle of):
Hind's Feet on High Places - Hannah Hurnard 
The Home Start in Reading - Ruth Beechick (homeschool stuff)

To be Consumed (wanting to read):
Wild Mary - the Life of Mary Wesley - Patrick Marnham
Appointment in Jerusalem - Lydia & Derek Prince
The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven - Kevin Malarkey
The Story of the World - Volume 1 - Susan Wise Bauer (homeschool stuff)

Not as long as my previous list, but hey, I have a newborn due to arrive around the end of June. Who knows how much more reading I will get done after that. It could be a season of ease, but I don't want to make for myself impossible goals on the front end with the unknown looming in June.
So when I have a clearer picture of what my little boy's temperament will be like, perhaps I will add to my reading list.

No comments: